Owner Made boutique Ocean View
board

I bought a microSD card for my SD card digital camera (digital SLR): S…

페이지 정보

작성자 ulNHUr 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-10-25 19:04

본문

I bought a microSD card for my SD card digital camera (digital SLR).

My camera is an SD camera, but the microSD card was cheaper with the same capacity and performance, so I bought the microSD card. There are some negative opinions about microSD cards, such as the adapter being too slow and durability being poor, but I chose the microSD card because I thought I could just use it with my smartphone or action camera if there was a problem.

So I checked the speed. First, the SanDisk ExtremePro 95MB/s 16GB that I used before.

And this is the SanDisk Extreme 90MB/s 128GB that I purchased this time. The reader is the one that came with my laptop, and the microSD card was measured via the adapter. The microSD card's catalog specs are 190MB/s read and 90MB/s write, so it seems pretty much in line with the catalog specs.

As for the actual camera usage, both can shoot continuously forever when shooting JPEG.

When shooting RAW+JPEG L FINE, the micro seems a little slower to reshoot after releasing the buffer? That's how it feels, but it's almost the same.

I thought it would be nice to be able to take infinite bursts in RAW, but it seems impossible due to the slot specifications and buffer, so I'm happy that I was able to increase the capacity at a low cost without changing the shooting experience lol

So, microSD cards, which can also be used for smartphones and action cameras, can replace SD cards!

That's the story.

I bought a microSD card for my digital SLR camera (Nikon D5300).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Bank. 농협 301-0135-9103-71 이찬우
주소 : 강원도 강릉시 연곡면 영진리 65-6 (해안로 1459) 업체 : 오핑하우스
사업자번호 : 226-12-06346 통신판매신고번호 : . 대표자 : 이찬우