Owner Made boutique Ocean View
board

"The rise of the kitty!"

페이지 정보

작성자 ulME0h 댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-10-25 21:01

본문

Hey everyone!

I'm Rose Gerard, in charge of slot machines at New Asahi Kofu Showa!

Last time, I was titled "Kizumonogatari is coming..." and told you about Sammy's 6.5th generation machine, Kizumonogatari, which is scheduled to be released in September (although I criticized it quite harshly, I'm raising my hopes with a fair number of units lol).

This time, I'm going to talk about "Nyanko no Ascendance," which is a huge success that completely defies the early reviews! I, Rose, would like to analyze why Nyanko Daisensou has been so popular!

When I saw the machine, I thought it looked quite interesting, but Kyoraku, a manufacturer with almost no track record with slot machines, has purchased a considerable number of units, mainly Hokuto, in April and May slot machines. I couldn't neglect Kyoraku, which was recovering with pachinko, so I bought 4 machines (although Shiokijin didn't work out (´・ω・`)w)

When I put them in, the operating rate was amazing! The balls came out! I was like, "Please stop!" lol

I've been open for 22 days, but I'm still in the red for the period... (lol)

It's like the owner doesn't listen to what I'm told lol

Well, I guess that's one of the reasons why it's still popular around here.

It's a complete copy of G●D and some of Tensei, but the fact that it's well reproduced within the current SmaSlot regulations is why it's so popular.

The above two machines express the AT in a different way, with no idea how long it will last.

The point is whether you can follow it through. Here!

This dream of a 75% ending-to-ending loop lol

And there are plenty of setting-free flags. The ceiling benefit and the probability of drawing Zeus are high, so it's quite strong.

The fact that if you break it once, everything will be fine is what probably stimulates the desire to play.

Also, the gacha in the specialized zone! You can choose a different character each time, so you can enjoy various characters even in one specialized zone, which is a new way of enjoying it! That's why the breaking element is strong.

Karakuri Circus will be released in July, so a high-value explosive battle will break out, but the feeling now is that Nyanko will win lol

And I'll probably be walking around the hall thinking, "There are still so many games left in Nyanko Island... (´;ω;`) lol

And with that, I think I'll end it here for now!

See you soon!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Bank. 농협 301-0135-9103-71 이찬우
주소 : 강원도 강릉시 연곡면 영진리 65-6 (해안로 1459) 업체 : 오핑하우스
사업자번호 : 226-12-06346 통신판매신고번호 : . 대표자 : 이찬우